Aladon (Wilmington, NC) , a global asset management thoughtware company, announces the next generation of ACTOR, a web-based asset management software based on decades of leadership in the RCM thoughtware industry.
This world-class application assists asset owners in proactively managing risk in every phase of the asset life cycle. This release has a common asset data module and supports Aladon’s RCM2TM and RCM3TM analysis process.
RCM2 and RCM3 are Reliability Centered Maintenance methodologies that are SAE JA1011 compliant. Aladon’s risk-based RCM3 is also aligned with ISO 55000 and ISO 31000.
ACTOR provides RCM Facilitators and Practitioners an effective way to capture important information in the most efficient way, saving time and valuable resources while preventing omissions and duplication. It provides one tool for all an organization’s assets, aligning strategies and maintenance organizations with the requirements of the International Standards for Asset and Risk Management (proactive strategy development and problem solving).
The software was designed with the following in mind:
● Increases the effectiveness and efficiency of the facilitators (easy to use and navigate)
● Unparalleled integration between modules and sharing of information
● Web-based application that can be self-hosted or hosted in the cloud
● Modern design improving navigation and usability
● Grid controls that can be sorted, filtered, and exported with optimized performance
● Modern dashboards for data visualization
● Multiple RCM analyses allowed at an asset location
● Locking of analyses at a location level to prevent multiple people working on an analysis
at the same level to prevent loss of data
● RCM project life cycle and tracking of planning, executing, reviewing, and approving
analyses, the ideal tool for the RCM project managers
● Modern and comprehensive reports
Additional modules (Root Cause Failure Analysis, Life Cycle Costing, Weibull, Maintenance Task Analysis, Asset Criticality, Condition Assessment) are scheduled for release in Q2 2023.
To schedule a demo or for more information, please contact [email protected]