Control Station (Manchester, CT) announced PlantESP software for increasing plant production throughput and efficiency by leveraging historized data to optimize control loops.
- Monitors control loop performance across a plant or multiple sites
- Provides advanced warning of mechanical, tuning and interaction issues
- Performs root-cause analysis
- Provides suggestions for corrective action
- Automatically generates management, engineering operations and maintenance reports that document performance details and support internal communications
The software communicates with all major historians including the AVEVA PI System, Aspen IP-21, Canary Labs and others using industry standard protocols.
PlantESP's overarching functions include:
- Calculation engine for KPI target metrics, analysis and setting thresholds, power spectrum, cross correlation and corrective action recommendations
- Visualization engine for alerts, trends and gauges, reports and notes
- System operations for historian communication and other application administration
PlantESP helps users sort out information and focus on business and technical key performance indices that are actionable, including:
- PID tuning issues
- PID-driven node interactions