Rockwell Automation (Milwaukee, WI) V13 introduces more options for what data is displayed and how it is presented to operators. Collected data can now be displayed in a tabular format with data grid and plot two sets of production data against one another in a new XY plot. This release also improves system extensibility through .NET object support, server-side scripting and client-specific tags that allow functionality specific to each client/user session in a distributed system. Additionally:
- New tools for application maintenance add value by providing better interaction with devices and servers in a system.
- The new system status portal provides a web-based overview of all FactoryTalk application servers and their status.
- It provides deeper interaction with Logix controllers with a new capability to drive HMI animation for automatic diagnostics and new mobile access to automatic diagnostics messages through FactoryTalk ViewPoint web clients.
- It is easier to select and purchase a FactoryTalk View SE system.
Customers will experience:
- Unlimited display counts
- Distributed bundles that include the server and options for 5, 10 or 25 clients
- Integrated HMI web solution with unlimited FactoryTalk ViewPoint clients included with every FactoryTalk View SE system.
A station-life option remains available for small applications with a smaller display count requirement.