Schurter recently extends its momentary pushbutton switch series MSM to include the MSM II. The new generation MSM II features:
- Availability in 16, 19, 22 and 30-mm mounting diameters.
- A subminiature microswitch that provides a shallower mounting depth for switching currents from 100 mA to 3 A for SPDT as well as DPDT circuits.
- Increased ESD resistance (contact: ± 8kV; air: ± 15kV).
- Increased impact resistance IK 08.
- A temperature range from -30°C to +85°C.
- Haptic and optical feedback.
- Lighting options include ring, point or surface area.
- The ability to choose between single color or RGB, which allows for individual settings and light scenes.
- All lighted versions available for a supply voltage of 5, 12 or 24 VDC.
For more information, visit https://www.schurter.com/.