Trystar (Faribault, MN) announced the introduction of a 12000-amp common bus enclosed in a NEMA-3R enclosure to facilitate power distribution from multiple paralleled generators used to support large-scale events and facilitate industrial facility maintenance and service outages.
The enclosed single common bus can feed multiple downstream panels, equipment and transformers and is ideal for distributing power across large construction sites.
- Provides up to 64 600MCM termination points per phase and neutral and 32 600MCM termination points per ground
- Designed to be durable and put into service quickly
- 78-inch width
- Integral skid pockets and bolt-on lifting eyes for movement and placement
- Access from four sides for setup and disconnect
- NEMA-3R enclosure and powder coat finish that resists dust, debris and weather-related conditions
- Vented side panels to reduce internal temperatures for maximum loads without auxiliary fan
- Integrated bottom rake that deters cable theft
- Locking latch doors that help ensure continuous operation by limiting tampering and unauthorized disconnection
- Slanted roof that helps prevent water intrusion