The popular HPN Harmonic Planetary value series from Harmonic Drive is now available in a right angle configuration.
The HPN-RA provides a low cost solution without the need to compromise on quality or performance.
The HPN-RA Series features helical gears for high torque, quiet performance and long life. Backlash of <6 arc minutes (for single stage) is maintained for the life of the gear. Large radial ball bearings support the output shaft for high load capacity.
HPN-RA Harmonic Planetary gears are available with a smooth output shaft or a shaft with a key and tapped center hole.
The gearheads are available with short lead times and are designed to couple to any servo or stepper motor with our Quick Connect mounting system.
- Spiral bevel right angle gear set with planetary output
- Helical Gearing
- Available in 5 Frame Sizes
- Peak torque: 9Nm to 752Nm
- Ratios, 3:1 to 50:1
- High Efficiency
- Backlash <6 arc-min (single stage) ,<9 arc-min (two stage)
- Grease lubricated for life
- Competitive price levels with short lead times
- Shaft output available with key and center tapped hole or with center tapped hole
Information on the HPN-RA Harmonic Planetary Right Angle Gearhead from Harmonic Drive LLC can be viewed at https://www.electromate.com/pub/media/assets/catalog-library/pdfs/harmonic-drive/harmonic-drive-hpn-ra-brochure.pdf.