Cynash Inc. announces the commercial availability of its Cynalytic analytics appliance for serial communications-based ICS/SCADA control networks.
The combination of Cynalytic and Cynash’s SerialTap sensors brings new visibility and analysis to serial communications — shedding light on ICS cyber blindspots and helping to reduce the risk of cyber-physical damage to this critical infrastructure.
Cynalytic consists of a rack-mount hardware appliance, along with all the application software needed to set up, manage and analyze data, and includes a powerful suite of data visualization and dashboard tools to help users monitor and make sense of historically unmonitored and unprotected serial communications.
Device and data management capabilities include:
- Remote configuration and management of sensors
- Encryption and authentication of monitored data
- Serial traffic alert monitoring and deep packet inspection of ICS protocol data
- Industrial system health monitoring
- Asset and cluster management and more
To learn more, visit https://cynash.com.