AutomationDirect's DLO, RHH, RHW-2 Heavy Duty Flexible Power Cable is a 2kV rated flexible power cable with a variety of possible applications including industrial control panel power distribution, power feeds for Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) and motor leads in non-drive related applications, as well as non-traditional industrial applications like drilling rigs, railroad/transit car wiring, and mining equipment.
With the RHH and RHW-2 ratings these cables are suitable for use in both wet and dry locations and can be used in conduits, ducts, troughs and control panels.
The maximum rating for continuous use is 90°C (194°F) either wet or dry. The cable is oil, heat, flame, abrasion and sunlight resistant. These cables are ideal for both stationary and flexible industrial factory automation applications with limited mechanical stress and free movement without any tensile stress, loads or forced movements.
DLO Heavy Duty Flexible Power Cable is extremely flexible with a tight bend radius allowing easy installations in limited spaces.
- 8AWG to 4/0 AWG
- Single conductor
- EPDM thermoset rubber conductor insulation
- CPE thermoset rubber cable jacket
- Cut to length in 1-foot increments
- Minimum cut lengths as low as 10 feet
- Flexibility for easy installation
- Multiple ratings and approvals
- Wide operating temperature range
- 2kV Maximum Voltage Rating
- NEC Type RHH/RHW-2
- CSA Type RW90