AW-Lake Company introduces the new PRO Plus Series of TRICOR Coriolis Mass Flow Meters that incorporates a new sensor with their DSP transmitter to provide a complete flow measurement solution in a compact configuration for simple installation in a variety of applications with limited space.
In addition to the smallest installation length on the market, the PRO Plus Series features a self-draining, hygienic design to provide high performance under harsh and sanitary process conditions.
This digital flow meter offers market-leading compactness, very high measurement accuracy, low pressure drop, very stable zero point, and fist-class data update rate with fast 100 Hz signal transmission. A high oscillating driver frequency provides greater immunity to process noise, more reliable measurement and higher resolution. The high natural frequency ensures meters are safe in plant operations with high vibrations.
- Extremely short installation length for best fit in most system configurations.
- Independent low flow cut-off settings for mass and volume flow.
- Empty pipe detection that supports diagnostics and self-monitoring requirements.
- Fully-welded sensor for high safety for plant and operator.
- 100 Hz refresh rate for all outputs, ideal for pumping monitoring and fast control circuits.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology
For more information, visit https://tricorflow.com/pro-plus-series-coriolis-mass-flow-meter/.