Arnold Magnetic Technologies Corporation (Rochester, NY) announced its range of titanium foils and alloys.
Arnold offers thin cold-rolled titanium in a variety of CP Grades and alloys and an exceptionally broad range of thicknesses and widths for many vehicle-related applications that require a strong, lightweight, corrosion-resistant material that is highly workable, ductile and weldable.
- “Ultra Thin Gauge” foil available in thickness down to 2 µm (0.00008“)
- “Thin Gauge” options (0.020” – 0.0005“)
- Widths available up to 17.5”, depending on thickness
Arnold offers multiple Commercially Pure (CP) grades with 99%+ pure titanium. Options include:
- Grade 1 - the highest purity of commercially available titanium with corrosion resistance to chlorides
- Grade 2 - the most commonly specified grade of CP titanium
- Grade 4 - the strongest CP grade
Available titanium alloys include:
- Grade 9
- Grade 23