WIN Enterprises announces the MB-50050, a mini-ITX SBC to serve as the basis for a flexible, general-purpose IoT gateway.
The board features an 9th/8th Gen Intel Core processor for high performance, factory-process visualization support and communications from factory line to cloud.
- 2 DDR4 2666MHz SODIMM up to 32GB
- Dual independent displays: DP++ + DP++, DP++ + HDMI, DP++ + LVDS/eDP, HDMI+ LVDS/eDP
- DP++ resolution supports up to 4096x2304 @ 60Hz
- Storage: 2 SATA 3.0
- Multiple Expansion Capability: 1 PCIe x4 Gen 3, 1 mSATA, 1 M.2 2280 M Key, 1 M.2 2230 E Key
- Rich I/O: 2 Intel GbE, 4 COM, 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1, 4 USB 2.0
Because IoT gateways need to provide rich serial communications capability to handle factory line input and communications, the MB-50050 was designed with robust serial communications that includes 4 COM, 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1, and 4 USB 2.0, plus up to 4 expansion interfaces. The MB-50050 supports dual independent displays with one of these being high resolution (i.e., 4096x2304) to enable sophisticated process visualization of the factory-line processes.
Meaningful communications with the cloud requires robust memory, storage and connectivity. The MB-50050 provides this with 2x DDR4 to process the raw factory-line data into information, 2x SATA 3.0 for storage, and 2x Intel GbE LANs for communications with the cloud and other IoT elements on the network.
For more, visit https://win-ent.com.