Hardy Process Solutions (San Diego, CA) announced a new line of bench scales that include an integrated display for easy operation.
The new HIBSD Washdown Bench Scales offer simplicity and robust performance for light-duty industrial weighing applications.
The bench scales feature:
- The integrated 7-inch backlit display.
- Push-button zero and tare functions.
- Large, easy-to-read characters.
- A 72-hour battery backup.
The HIBSD Bench Scales are ideal for:
- Industrial manufacturing
- Checkweighing (product inspection)
- Piece and portion weighing
- Counting functions.
- Adding minor ingredients or hand-ads in batch processes.
A special mode for animal weighing accounts for animal movement to determine an accurate measurement. The stainless-steel platter make it easy to washdown.
Hardy HIBSD Bench Scales are washdown-rated with stainless steel platters.
They come with aluminum, environmentally sealed, IP65 load cells that have an ADC response rate of 100 ms.
All Hardy HIBSD Bench Scales come standard in either 12”x14” with a 15-inch indicator column or 16" x 20" with a 33-inch indicator column.
They range in capacity from 33 lbs – 330 lbs (15 kg to150 kg).
They are available with either a painted or stainless-steel frame with adjustable height feet and a level indicator.