Electro Industries/GaugeTech (EIG) announces that its ST40 compact Din-rail mounted energy and power quality meter now offers a 0.333 V input capable of being paired with any standard 0.333 V CTs for submetering applications. EIG stocks mV CTs and Rogowski coil CTs which can be ordered from its webstore.
The mV option joins the ST40 meter’s other advanced features, including:
- Compact Din-rail mounting for small footprint applications.
- ANSI C12.20 0.2 energy metering Accuracy Class.
- Power quality, including harmonic analysis and up to 512 samples/cycle waveform recording.
- Extensive memory for storing load profiles, system events, and limit alarms.
- Modbus, BACnet/IP, or DNP3 protocol support for easy software integration.
- RS485 or 10/100BaseT Ethernet communication.
- Compatible with EIG’s EnergyPQA.com AI driven energy management system for energy analytics, predictions, and power quality analysis.