WIN Enterprises announces the WIN MB-65040 Mini-ITX motherboard for IoT gateways, robotics, industrial control and casino gaming applications.
The device features 6 COM ports and other robust I/O, making it an especially good fit in IoT gateways, along with Ultra HD 4K display resolution capability and enhanced security. Optional TPM via LPC pin header means communications are disallowed with any un-trusted entities.
MB-64050 is designed to support a variety of mobile and remote environments such as thin-client, wireless network devices, digital media appliances, set-top boxes, and more. Onboard display capabilities include HDMI, DVI-D, VGA, and 24-bit dual channel LVDS. System memory includes two DDR3 SO-DIMM that support a maximum of 16GB DDR3 1600.
- 6th generation Intel Core Skylake-S processor
- Intel H110 express chipset
- DDR4 / 2133MHz up to 16GB
- HDMI 1.4b, DP++ and 24-bit LVDS
- 2x Intel GbE LAN, 1x Mini-PCIe
- 6x COM, 4x USB3.0, 4x USB 2.0, LPC, SMBus
- 4x SATA w/ RAID, HD Audio
- PCIe X16 & optional PCIe X1 slot
- Optional TPM via LPC pin header
- DC 12V input
For more, visit https://win-ent.com.