Visual Communications Company recently announced the addition of its new PML50 Series Waterproof LED PMI.
The new semi-dome indicator offers the same great features as the other PMIs in the PML50 family, with the added bonus of UV protection. Ideal for a range of industries where outdoor status indication is crucial, including maritime, oil, gas, transportation and industrial, the lens will not discolor or fade from exposure to the sun’s harmful rays.
Other benefits for OEMs and end users include:
- Safe, waterproof operation – An IP67 rating guarantees reliability in harsh, wet environments.
- Maximum visibility – The semi-dome shape and white diffused lens enhance daytime viewing, especially from a side angle or at a distance.
- Full brightness in milliseconds – When seconds count, the PML50 performs without question.
- Design flexibility – FlexVoltTM technology can be used for circuits ranging from 5 VDC to 28 VDC, which reduces inventory costs and opens up design possibilities.
- Secure operation in high-vibration environments – A Double-D mounting style ensures the PMI stays in place.
- Long-lasting reliability – The LED lamp provides up to 100,000 hours of operation.
The PML50 Series PMIs are available red, green, white, blue and yellow, as well as one bi-color option: red/green.
To learn more, visit https://vcclite.com/pml50-series/