Interpower is a major manufacturer of cords and cordsets in the United States that has been operating for more than 25 years.
The company offers a one-week U.S. manufacturing lead-time on non-stock products and same day shipping on in-stock products with no minimum order requirements.
Value added and custom services are available along with free technical support.
According the company's vice president of manufacturing and logistics, Mike Boyle, this is possible because the company continues to invest in it's manufacturing operations, which are based in Oskaloosa, Lamoni and Ames, Iowa.
The company is a premier supplier of AC power system components, including:
- North American and International Power Cords and Cord Sets
- Country-Specific Plugs and Sockets
- North American and International Cable
- Hospital-Grade Products
- IEC 60320 Products
- Accessory Power Distribution Units,
- Country-Specific Socket Strips
- Testing Equipment (International Power Source and International Socket Strip)
For more information, visit: www.interpower.com/ic/.