Cub Cadet, part of Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK), a leading manufacturer of outdoor power equipment, today announced the limited-edition release of the ultimate lawn mowing shoes. The Ultimas, inspired from Cub Cadet’s award-winning Ultima Series™ zero-turn riding lawn mower, introduce a mowing shoe that delivers a fresh take on comfort, aesthetics and performance.
“Cub Cadet prides itself with more than 60 years of engineering excellence and constantly seeks new, innovative ways to enhance the lawn mowing experience for our users. And despite playing such an important role in the process, footwear is usually an afterthought,” said Erin Floto, Brand Manager at Cub Cadet. “We are helping to revolutionize the way we care for our lawns with the introduction of Ultimas by turning those worn-out, grass stained pairs of shoes into another lawn care must-have that our Cub Cadet customers can show pride in.”
Fans have the chance to win a pair of limited-edition Ultimas by entering a drawing on the NTWRK app. The entry period is now open. Entries will be drawn during the NTWRK live episode at 4 p.m. ET on Thursday, June 22, and winners will receive email confirmation and pay $1.00 to receive a pair of Ultimas.
The new Cub Cadet Ultimas feature:
- Water-Resistant Upper — Dripping with style, not moisture.
- Grass-Stain Proof — Stay looking as sharp as a mower blade all season long.
- Laceless EZ-On Closure — Less time lacing up, more time laying stripes down.
- LED Light-up Tongue — Gives the lawn the spotlight it deserves.
- Step-Out Heel Frame — Step on the frame and step out of the Ultimas. Easiest dismount ever.