RIGOL Technologies (Portland, OR) has added to its line-up of high resolution oscilloscopes with the introduction of the DHO800/900 series. These new oscilloscopes have a compact, portable design which is flexible to use for both on-site and desktop testing. DHO800/900 oscilloscopes feature true 12-bit resolution with low noise for excellent signal fidelity and analysis. Specifically:
- DHO900 oscilloscopes are available in 125-250MHz bandwidths, 4 channels, 1.25GSa/sec sampling, 1,000,000 wfms/s waveform capture rate, and 50 MPts of memory standard.
- DHO800 scopes offer 70-100MHz bandwidths, 4 channels, 1.25GSa/sec sampling, 1,000,000 wfms/s waveform capture rate, and 25 MPts of memory standard. Both series feature 12 bit resolution, a 7” intuitive touch screen display and support type-C power.
- They are powered by the new UltraVision III platform featuring a custom ASIC chipset, which also provides for dramatically lower front-end noise.
- The higher resolution and lower noise enable users to analyze much smaller signal artifacts with greater speed and accuracy.
- RIGOL's new oscilloscope technology and ASIC chipset enable sampling with true 12 bit resolution. This reduces the quantization level between bits by a factor of 16 for far superior precision. In addition, the new chipset delivers a significantly lower noise floor than traditional oscilloscopes.