Servo2Go announces the release of the DZRALTE series of high-performance digital servo drives from Advanced Motion Controls, which are engineered to conquer the most demanding industrial applications.
The DZRALTE series are digital servo drives that control brushed and brushless servomotors in a compact form factor which make them ideal for embedded applications. These fully digital drives operate in torque, velocity, or position mode and employ Space Vector Modulation, which results in higher bus voltage utilization and reduced heat dissipation compared to traditional PWM drives.
In addition to motor control, these drives feature dedicated and programmable digital and analog inputs and outputs to enhance interfacing with external controllers and devices.
- 10-175 VDC @ 6A to 30A continuous (60A peak) output
- Full tuning control of all three servo loops
- Real-time oscilloscope with up to 8 channels
- Status window with over 50 simultaneous channels for drive and system diagnostics
- I/O configuration configurable to latch/non-latch as well as active-high and active-low
- Universal servo motor compatibility by means of automatic commutation adjustment
- Dual loop feedback
Additional information can be found at https://www.servo2go.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=DZRALTE.