Yaskawa is pleased to announce the introduction of Sigma Trac II series linear servo motors stages to the Sigma-7 servo family.
Sigma Trac II combines a Yaskawa SGLF2 series linear motor with linear bearings, high resolution absolute optical scale, cable management, and optional bellows to create a turnkey linear stage. Leveraging the industry-leading performance of Sigma-7 servo amplifiers, system designers and automation end users can design smaller, faster, more accurate linear motion systems for additive manufacturing, packaging, material handling, machining, and assembly applications.
- Peak force output up to 540 N
- Speeds up to 5 m/s
- High reliability with 10 million double-stroke design life
- Absolute encoder feedback with 9.765 nm resolution
- Zero maintenance
- Integrated cable management
- Stroke lengths up to 1340 mm
- Optional bellows and X-Y adapter kit
For more information, please visit www.yaskawa.com.