OKW has expanded its already-extensive range of products for medical electronics. There are now 42 different enclosure models and six ranges of tuning knobs.
OKW’s new enclosures & tuning knobs for medical equipment brochure covers an offering that spans more than 3,000 different products. Applications include:
- Wireless/wired remote controls
- Emergency systems, monitoring and signaling devices
- Portable solutions for personal protection and ambient assisted living
- Analysis, diagnostics and therapy equipment
- Monitoring systems and IoT
- Peripheral devices and data acquisition for laboratories and research
All the products are characterized by ergonomic design, user-oriented functionality, high-quality molding and finishes – and they can all be customized to product designers’ exact requirements.
New models include elegant and ergonomic SLIM-CASE phone-style enclosures for the latest generation of handheld devices; SMART-PANEL wall-mount cases for intelligent building control and monitoring; EASYTEC sensor enclosures that can be cable-tied to rails quickly and easily; a new range of illuminated tuning knobs for menu-driven interfaces.
For more information, visit https://www.okwenclosures.com/en/news.htm.