The new all-electric GMC HUMMER EV EarthCruiser is a zero-tailpipe emission vehicle fully integrated onto the HUMMER EV Pickup chassis.
"We are proud to work with GMC on the design and manufacturing of such an exceptional product. It feels right, it feels like it belongs," said EarthCruiser CEO and Founder Lance Gillies. "Using our years of overlanding expertise, we have ensured nothing is out of place, unnecessary or wasted in this vehicle. This collaboration with the GMC team has provided the perfect opportunity to demonstrate the zero-tailpipe emission possibilities for overland and recreational vehicle travelers. We have produced a comfortable, capable product, built to a high caliber of excellence – one that our customers can take pride in.”
The GMC HUMMER EV EarthCruiser upfit by EarthCruiser offers features including:
- A carbon fiber EarthCruiser house fully integrated into the chassis of the GMC HUMMER EV Pickup.
- Onboard solar power with 605W along with an innovative system of 6 kilowatt hours of 12V lithium battery to provide an estimated seven days of off-grid power, such as the ability to power appliances like a refrigerator/freezer for about a week.
- EarthCruiser’s insulated tri-layered pop-up roof.
- EarthCruiser’s interior, crafted for versatility and storage optimization. EarthCruiser’s build quality will empower users to embark on a journey that blends functionality and convenience.
- Amenities include a curated selection of appliances, indoor and outdoor shower, 120V and 12V outlets, purposeful storage and a flat-pack toilet.
- An RV full-size bed to provide a comfortable night’s sleep on all terrains.
- 7-inch-diagonal touchscreen system control panel designed for ease of use.
- Charging your GMC HUMMER EV EarthCruiser overlander? No problem. Rest in your upfit until you are ready to hit the road again.
The GMC HUMMER EV EarthCruiser upfit is expected to be available to GMC HUMMER EV Pickup owners in 2024 through EarthCruiser. Additional product availability details will be released later this year. The EarthCruiser upfit is not covered by the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty and GM is not responsible for independent-supplier alterations.
- Height: 117 inches in “Camp Mode” with the roof up and 90 inches in “Drive Mode” with the roof down
- Length: 217 inches
- Sleeping capacity: 2
- Carbon-fiber house construction
- Four-season, tri-layed pop top
- Outdoor shower
- Exterior recovery gear storage
- Exterior filtered water access
- Lockable utility hook-ups
- Exterior keypad for lighting and system control
- Exterior scene lights
- Integrated rooftop solar
- 13.5-gallon freshwater capacity
- 7-gallon grey tank
- 80 inches of standing headroom at the entry, 76 inches on the step in the hallway and 35 inches in the bed area
- Induction cooktop
- RV full bed
- Underbed storage
- Interior filtered and unfiltered water
- 7-inch-diagonal touchscreen control
- Refrigerator / freezer
- Dimmable interior lighting
- 460Ah lithium 12V battery
- 1500W inverter
- Integrated storage drawers and cabinets
- Onboard 12V water heater