- McDonald's is testing Beyond Meat burgers in Canada.
- According to Reuters, they are only selling 20-30 plant-based burgers per day -- up to 100 burgers per day in some areas.
- According to Swiss bank UBS, if McDonald's rolled out Beyond Burgers to its 14,000 U.S. stores, which works out to about 250 million plant burgers each year.
- It will mean $325 million in sales for Beyond Meat.
- However, estimates say that a single McDonald's franchise must sell up to 400 plant burgers a week to be viable.