Interpower (Oskaloosa, IA) announces a new optional cord clip for all of its 3x18 AWG cords, and the 3x18 VCT-F Japanese cords. All cords are made in America. The new cord clip features:
- A glass-reinforced Polypropylene compounded resin construction for molding consistency and retention.
- Clips set 4.75 inches behind the plug.
- Molded in gray (P/N: 65910020) and black (P/N: 65910010).
- The ability to clip excess cord to prevent tripping and injuries.
- Extended cord life by keeping it away from tools and machinery.
- Material that isn't hazardous by OSHA Hazardous Communication Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200, and isn't an RCRA hazardous waste compounded resin.
- Applicability in industrial, information technology, appliance, medical, food service and anywhere excess cable could pose an issue or a danger.
Interpower offers no minimum order or dollar requirements as well as a one-week U.S. manufacturing lead-time on non-stock Interpower products. Same day shipments are available on in-stock items.
For more information, call 800-662-2290, email firstname.lastname@example.org and visit https://www.interpower.com/ic/.